[turba] Extra attributes in vCard

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Feb 20 10:42:56 UTC 2018

Zitat von Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

Hello Simon

> This is literally the first search result when searching for "adding
> fields to turba horde"
> https://blog.monotok.org/add-custom-fields-horde-5-turba/
>
> Other links that might assist you..
>
> https://edeca.net/post/2010/01/modifying-fields-in-the-turba-addressbook/
> https://blog.simonandkate.net/20110721/horde-turba-with-up-to-3-email-addresses
>
> All the links focus on adding additional email fields, but you can use
> the concept to add X-SIP, X-ICQ, X-JABBER, X-SKYPE, etc.   Or as many
> telephone numbers as you like.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Well, if I understand correctly, I __MUST__ add every new field
manually __BEFORE__ I try to add it with my phone, is it correct?
This is very bad...

Is it not possible to reserve "a place" in the vCard in Turba for
"other attributes" coming from devices?
If it is not possible, I'm thinking about using other DAV-Server and
try to synchronize the addresses from the DAV-Server to Turba...
Has someone tried to do that?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)