[turba] How to use turba-import-vcards

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu Mar 1 20:40:24 UTC 2018

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> schrieb:

> You may have username hooks or other user name mangling set up in
> Horde, so that the internal Horde name (that you use with this script)
> don't match the user name that you enter in the login form.

I really don't know why, but...

file turba/lib/Turba.php, line 664:

        try {
            return $GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('Turba_Shares')->listShares(
                $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth(),
                array(
                    'attributes' => $owneronly ? $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth() : null,
                    'perm' => $permission
                )
            );
        } catch (Horde_Share_Exception $e) {
            Horde::log($e, 'ERR');
            return array();
        }

it seems that $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth() returns an empty string if
called from command line...
If I write:

$GLOBALS['registry']->setAuth('lucabert');

just before the lines all works correct...

A very strange idea: since I authenticate in Horde using IMAP, maybe should
the script authenticate via IMAP, too and it can't?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)