[turba] How to use turba-import-vcards

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu Mar 1 20:44:54 UTC 2018

Luca Bertoncello <lucabert at lucabert.de> schrieb:

> A very strange idea: since I authenticate in Horde using IMAP, maybe should
> the script authenticate via IMAP, too and it can't?

Well, maybe I found the problem, or at least a possible solution...

In the file turba-import-vcards I have this:

require_once $baseDir . 'lib/Application.php';
Horde_Registry::appInit('turba', array('cli' => true));

If I add:

Horde_Registry::appInit('imp', array('cli' => true));

too, it works correct, so maybe the problem is really that I authenticate
with IMAP using IMP and the importer does NOT call IMP to authenticate the
user...

Your opinion?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello