[turba] Managing Turba objects

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jul 16 11:29:40 UTC 2018

Zitat von Sebastian Birnbach <birnbacs at gmail.com>:

Hi Sebastian,

> I share your grief with hard-to-get Horde documentation - at large.
> In this case, however, all the information you need seems to be readily
> available:
> https://fossies.org/dox/horde-groupware-5.2.22/classTurba__Api.html
> The fossies server is of course just for showing off the doxygen tool. You
> probably want to start with building your local documentation for whichever
> Horde version you have.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Maybe can you help me again...

I wrote a little test script to retrieve all contacts in an addressbook.
Problem: I can only get some data using:

$results = $registry->call('contacts/listUids', array('sources' =>
array('wwjt5jzQBHOo8sUGli7BkdQ')));

But so I get a list of UIDs...
Unfortunately, to get the contact data I need the "objectId", not the
"objectUid", and I didn't found any function to convert it or to
search the contacts using the UID...
Do you have a suggestion what can I do?

My little code:

$results = $registry->call('contacts/listUids', array('sources' =>
array('wwjt5jzQBHOo8sUGli7BkdQ')));
foreach($results as $r)
{
   $x = $registry->call('contacts/getContact', array('source' =>
'wwjt5jzQBHOo8sUGli7BkdQ', 'objectUid' => $r));
}

What works is:

$x = $registry->call('contacts/getContact', array('source' =>
'wwjt5jzQBHOo8sUGli7BkdQ', 'objectId' => '29dx3S0htUR7YLA6o3cnquN'));

the last parameter is the objectId of the contact, but I can't "find"
it using the API...

Thanks for your help!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)