[turba] Importing VCF forcing an object_id

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Jul 20 12:13:41 UTC 2018

Hi list!

I'm writing a little script to sync Horde with a DAV-Server,
maintaining some extra attributes from other sources (eg. my phone).

Now the problem: if on the remote DAV-Server there is a new object, I
have to import it in Horde.
No problem! contacts/import and I can import the vCard...

Problem: the remote file has a name with his "ID", eg
Pohveyah7aid7Ait4aiFaoj.vcf.
After the import in Horde the Object has a completely new ID, so that
at next sync the "old" object on the DAV-Server will be removed and
the "new" object from Horde will be added.
Of course, in this case I'll lose all the extra attributes from DAV...

Is there a possibility to force Horde to use an ID by the import, so
that I can name the object as on the remote DAV-Server?
Otherway, if it is not possible: can I rename the object in Horde
(other than per SQL query)?

Thanks a lot for your help
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)