[whups] Assignment patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:01:22 -0500

Quoting Scott Singleton <scott@beacon-inc.com>:

> why are we not going back to horde to authenticate and pick users?  Is there
> a design and direction document for WHUPS?  Right now it stands totally
> apart from the rest of the horde suite.

Not completely. And the plan is for it to use Horde for all kinds of users;
currently it uses them for "public" users only.

> besides IMP, whups and nag are the two primary reasons I'm going with the
> Horde suite. I can't wait for these to more forward and (possibly?) be
> integrated.

Great! I look forward to your patches!

(btw, what do you want to be more integrated in Nag?)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the