[whups] new to whups

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Oct 28 19:45:34 2002

Quoting Gary Weinreb <gweinreb@rocksolidsystems.com>:

> Would this work for a situation where a user manages "Projects" and Bugs",
> i.e. uses the Whups framework to work with different contexts of data
> structured the "whups way", say with a Module-level (in whups parlance)
> setting which tells whups that one Module is in the "Bug" context and
> displays a "Bug" interface, but another Module is a "Project" and
> displays a "Project" interface, or is this just unreasonable.

It makes sense for this kind of "theme" to be a per-module setting; the
thing that would get really hairy is the search/query/reports interfaces,
where you can deal with multiple modules at once, and if they were of
different types...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."