[whups] Yikes!

Mike Baptiste mike@msbnetworks.net
Sat Nov 23 14:09:15 2002

I updated all my PEAR modules using the PEAR Package Manager, so test shows
everything green again, but my install is still SOL.  I get nothing but a
blank screen - no error logs anywhere (apache logs, horde logs, etc)  I've
gone over my config files in imp, turba, and whups with a magnifying glass
looking for cvs changes I might have missed in my local copies - nothing.

I simply can't get anything beyond a blank screen.  Still digging.  Is there
some type of debug mode where horde will spit out how far it got before
choking?  This has always been one of the more annoying things with horde is
when something gets tweaked the wrong way, you get a blank screen and
nothing else which makes debugging very difficult.  My log level is set to
debug, but all I get there are SQL calls.

Mike