[whups] Only Admin can create or edit tickets...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 10:46:40 PST 2003

Quoting Bill Hilburn <bhilburn at frontier.net>:

> Jan 06 03:23:00 HORDE:  [info] [whups] whups:modules:3 not found [on line
> 206 of "/var/www/html/horde/lib/Perms.php"]

You said you created permissions: *how* ? This is the permission whups is
looking for; you usually edit it by clicking the "edit permissions for this
module" link on the edit module screen.

What permissions did you create?

> I don't quite follow the Horde user, group, permission usage, internally
> I mean, is there any docs on how Horde uses these internally?
> (I have not found permission docs)

Unfortunately, not really yet.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."