[whups] Re: demo site?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 30 18:46:13 PDT 2003

Quoting Derek Agar <derekagar at acctware.com>:

> Well, I am wanting todos, bugtracking, feature request, and a project
> knowledge base that would do some tie in with CVS.

Well, Nag does todos, Whups does bugs and could easily do feature requests,
and we're working on a knowledge base thing. What kind of CVS integration?

> Some bonus things would be a tie in to time tracking, and some light
> project management gnatt chart thingies. (like I said that would be bonus
> and not needed) I am currently using a simple access database for tracking
> todos feature requests and bug fixes, but it is very simplistic.

Hermes does time tracking and integrates with Whups.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.