[whups] Cant create new ticket

P ipsec at dogclan.com
Wed Jul 28 10:12:03 PDT 2004

Ok that helps a bit.  I have turba installed and created a contact entry
(client) when logged in as "user 1" .  After doing that I am able to
associate that client with a queue and create tickets.  Only problem is
that when I log in as "user 2" that client isn't available to that user
so I have the same problem.  Is there any way to set up a shared contact
list in turba (sorry if this is a little off topic on this list) or
disable the need for clients in whups altogether ?