[whups] Whups as Helpdesk CVS Diff

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 29 03:45:11 PDT 2004

Zitat von mbydalek at mobilemini.com:

> I have to say that what everyone has done to Whups has been great! A while
> ago, back in June/July, I had brought up how I modified Whups a little to
> make it more of a Tech. Support Helpdesk, like for a company, campus, etc.
> rather than a Project Ticket System.  This week, I needed to add a lot of
> features and decided to update.
>
> So, I cvs'd and applied my changes (which is actually 1/4 of the total code
> due to the improvements made) and have a CVS Diff ready to go (as of 5 mins
> ago).

I bet some of the features will be integrated into Whups, I personally
especially like the "Unassigned Tickets" feature, while others don't make
sense for a broader usage.

But in any case you should resubmit your patch as a unified diff. The patch
will probably applied step by step, and applying unified diffs is much
safer in case that part of the original code has changed in the meantime.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/