[whups] Linking tickets

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 6 13:44:59 PST 2006

Quoting Auke Bruinsma <air2 at dds.nl>:

> But what if some-one accedently includes such a ticket number, or
> someone on purpose tries to mess up the system by sending a lot of fake
> support mails with ticket number in it? Or when the system just by some
> bug mismatch the mails?

I think mismatching is unlikely due to the [] syntax. More likely that
the subject won't match for some reason, and a manual Merge would
solve that. As for abuse, if we need it we can allow deleting
transactions (for admins). No real difference then if they add to
existing tickets or create new ones with the abuse.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships