[ansel] gallery creation: Permission names must be non-empty

W. Scott Rushforth wsr at rushforthnetworks.com
Tue May 20 19:01:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am having a hard time finding the exact cause of this issue, but I
have recently done a complete reinstallation of horde, using all the
latest modules and everything from the HEAD branch.

However, when I go to ansel and attempt to add a new gallery, i get:

The gallery "test3" couldn't be created: The gallery "test3" could not
be created: Permission names must be non-empty

I have imported the ansel.sql into my database and all other
applications (imp,kronolith, turba, etc) are all working great so far.

If there is any suggestions or places to look for clues I am all
ears.  Fwiw, before my complete reinstall this feature was working
great with the ansel head branch.  I am also running lighttpd.

Thanks a million,

-W. Scott Rushforth