[ansel] unable to make gallery public

Peter Fokkinga peter at fokkinga.nl
Sun Dec 18 16:03:53 UTC 2011

> Sounds like the Ansel application itself doesn't have guest
> permissions. Check the administrative interface.

Thanks! As I thought, once you think of it it's obvious :-)

Goto "permissions" in the "administration" tree, if you don't
see "Photos (ansel)" listed on that page then click on the
icon to the right of "All permissions" and add "Photos (ansel)".
Click on the "guest permissions" tab, select "show" and "read"
and update.

Voila, now I can access the public galleries :-)

Thanks, Peter