[turba] Adding additional fields to Turba on Kolab 2.3.4

Greg Conway gconway at gmlnt.com
Fri Feb 10 02:16:11 UTC 2012

I worked it out in the end, so thought I'd post the solution back.

It seems that whilst with Kolab 2.2.4 it was enough to edit attributes.php
and sources.php directly, in Kolab 2.3.4 I must add my changes to the
corresponding template files -

/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/webclient-turba_attributes.php.template
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/webclient-turba_sources.php.template

And then regenerate the Kolab config using kolabconf.

Hope that helps some struggling Googler! :)