[turba] Quick add email to address book from message

Jeremy jeremy at vaxxine.com
Mon Jun 15 19:27:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry I should provide more information, We cannot upgrade past IMP
4.3.11 and Horde 3.3.13. In this version of IMP there is not a quick add
for a contact to the address book. Unless I am missing something. The
previous system with IMP 3.2.8 and Horde 2.2.5 did have it.

Anyone know what happened to it?

--
Jeremy
Vaxxine Computer Systems