[turba] Quick add email to address book from message

Jeremy jeremy at vaxxine.com
Wed Jun 17 17:12:26 UTC 2015

Okay so trying one more time,

By can't I mean can't. Our user base is old and if we go past H3 the
layout changes and then our users will endlessly ask us why we did it.
We are offering a more up to date mail client, but this is to appease
those who do not like change.

Is there anyone who can direct me to supplement IMP 4.3.11 with quick
add to contact list (turba).